The Denver Chapter of RCI is an affiliated chapter of RCI, Incorporated, which is an international association of professional consultants, architects, and engineers who specialize in the specification and design of roofing, waterproofing and building envelope systems.
Since 1983 RCI members have offered unbiased design, repair planning, quality observance, legal testimony, and general roof management services. In March of 2006, RCI (formerly Roof Consultants Institute) expanded its mission and service scope to include waterproofing and the building envelope. This action reflects the understanding that roofing issues often influence the entire building envelope. It was discovered that in increasing frequency, RCI members are called upon to address building-wide concerns from below-grade to rooftop.
The Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC), Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC), Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO), and Registered Roof Observer (RRO) programs distinguish professionals with the proven standards of education, experience and ethics.
The mission of RCI is to ensure the credibility of the roofing, waterproofing, and building envelope consulting professions.
- To represent the interests and values of the current and future membership
- To provide for the professional development of our current and future members
- To convey RCI’s perspective to the public and to the roofing, waterproofing and building envelope industries
- To support professionalism, ethical behavior, education, career opportunities and research in the roofing, waterproofing, building envelope, and related industries
The Denver Chapter of RCI Inc., would like to thank the following company sponsors for their support!
Sign up as a 2019 Website Sponsor to have your logo/webpage link added here! Application form can be found here.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Q1 Meeting 2 - CRA/RCI Joint Seminar - Guest Speaker: Reid Ribble (NRCA President)
Thursday, June 20, 2019 and Friday, June 21, 2019
Q2 Meeting - 1.5 Day RCI National Class - Stucco and Exterior Finish Cladding Systems
Thursday, September 26, 2019 (Time TBD)
Q3 Meeting - Sheathings with Integrated WRB
View our complete Events Calendar for more information.
Join the Denver Chapter of RCI, Inc.
- Collaboration and coordination with industry professionals and affiliates
- If you are a a professional member, your name will also be automatically added to the "Find the Consultant" page on the chapter website where internet searches can be directed
Join RCI National...